Saturday, February 24, 2007

Ernie, are you reading this?

I've been trying to post comments on your blog, but this wretched new version of blogger won't let me. It keeps circling me around to the sign-in page.

So if it did post after all and if I'm repeating myself, apologies! All I said was that I wish I could come to Florida with you, and that your pendant is absolutely beautiful!

If anyone wants to see Ernie's beautiful work at Gypsy Gold Studios, go here: http://gypsygoldstudio.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

Ernie Hendrix said...

Hi, Chandra! How funny to surf over to your blog and find my name as one of the headers. How important did THAT made me feel. I loved it. Sorry to report that your comments did not post to my blog. It may be because I haven't migrated to the new blogger format yet. Blogger is going to have to drag me kicking and screaming from "old" blogger, at least until I quit seeing so many problems and complaints on the blogger forums to the tune of "I can't access my blog now", "I can't post to my own blog since I migrated", "Why can't my friends read my blog?", etc., etc. I'm really sorry it wouldn't accept your comments. But I'm delighted to know that you're reading it. And I would have loved having you along for the Florida trip. We had wonderful weather, fun projects and a great trip. Thank you for your kind words about the pendant. I'm quite proud of it and it was a big hit at the Florida retreat.

Sorry you've had a run of not feeling so great lately. Maybe as the weather starts warming up and the sun is out more often it will work the wonders for you that it does for me. I am so much a sunshine kind of gal, winter just isn't my season. Feel better soon, I'm loving your "Be Jane" projects!!!