Sunday, February 11, 2007

Chomping at the bit

Well, I'm back from the conference. It was a good conference.

However, after spending 2 days shut up in a board room all day, I now face 3 days shut up in a board room all day when I go back to work tomorrow, because we're having our on-site. This is an intensive review & analysis of our campaign, and helps determine our course for the coming year. Philosophically I'm on board with it, but I'm going to really go out of my mind at having to spend three more days in a board room, especially after I lost the weekend to a boardroom, basically, and have not had time to do what I want to do for quite a stretch.

And what do I want to do?

I want to move forward on Garielle's room, because I'm getting backlogged in my mind with ideas of things to do for the house!

So NEXT weekend I'm going to measure the perimeter, get the quarter-round, and . . . well, I was thinking about getting finishing nails and one of those counterset thingies, but I'm daydreaming about investing in a nail gun instead.

And I'm also going to put wood filler in all the craggy parts that could splinter.

If I can do all that in one day, then I'm going to paint primer on all the trim the next day.

Woo hoo!

In other news, I think I'm ready to go back to the gym. I'm feeling fully recovered. I can't go until next Saturday though.

No comments: