Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Getting hard!

So I've been going to the gym for most of December, and now my arms & legs are getting hard. Woo hoo! I just love to lift the weights. I'm not such a big fan of the treadmill, or any of those repetitive aerobic machines, but I force myself to do them for about a half hour.

This isn't the first time I've felt my body get all hard. I've begun to get into shape so many times in my life, and I just love the way it makes me feel. So why don't I stick with it?

I put together a really easy routine for December, just to get me back into the swing of things. For January, I'm adding a machine and some time on the treadmill.

Okay, the truth?

It occurs to me that one more time in my life, I'd like to be a bombshell. I've had bombshell moments in my life, and frankly, I liked them. I probably have another decade, maybe two, in which I could still be a total bombshell. (Okay, feel free to post comments & contradict me and tell me that I have many more decades! I love it!)

I've been doing the "cool with myself" natural woman thing for many years now. I've been aging gracefully. I've not worried too much about a comfortable pouch on my belly or sagging boobies. But what the heck - I still have a few Wonder Woman years in me, surely!

No comments: