Thursday, November 30, 2006

What I am doing

So I got my supplements. Already I feel a little better. The supplements I was missing were levocarnitine, taurine, tyrosine, and selenium. I also got a refill on my B12 shots.

I've also been taking glucosamine, coQ10, Cold FX, and a multivitamin.

I'm awake at 9 pm. For the past few weeks, I could barely remain upright this late. It was all I could do to shove some food at my child, and make it to bedtime. Now I actually stayed up and did all the tihngs I like to do at night to get ready for he next day, like laying out my outfit for the next day, laying out Garielle's outfit, doing a little pre-packing of her lunch, and so on.

And I'm back into stretching.

The next big hurdle is to incorporate walking back into my life. It's been so damned cold out that it's been just about impossible. But it's warmed up a bit, so I think I can start managing it again, especially if I can work it in during the work day.

And as for the house, I've decided that if I'm interested enough in pursing a friendship with someone and want to invite them over, I'm not going to worry about the ugliness of the house.

So I'm back on track.

No comments: