Thursday, March 29, 2007

A few more blogs?

It was suggested to me that I should consider starting a couple of separate blogs that are more topic specific. For instance, someone told me that she enjoys the home improvement stuff, but isn't that interested in sifting through concert & family info to get to it. Someone else said she really looks forward to reading about concerts I've gone to and wishes I'd spend more time reviewing them.

So I think I'll be doing that over the next couple of weeks, and will have links to those blogs here.

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Ernie Hendrix said...

Can I chime in here and say that I like your blog JUST LIKE IT IS! I like reading about your life, your daughter, your home improvement, your reviews, all of it. I like your just Being Chandra and blogging about it. I think I will find it a lot less interesting if you break it down into several blogs and would be a lot less inclined to continue reading. Just my 2 bytes worth.

Chandra said...

Well, thanks!! I'm so tickled that you like it the way it is!

But yesterday I thought I'd give it a try - I started a couple blogs - one about music, one about home improvement. I'll see how it goes. It might be too much to keep up with 3 blogs, even though I'm quite the blatherer.